Welcome to my new blog. Every Friday, I plan to post tips and tricks designed to help small Managed Service Providers grow and develop their small consultancies.
I have worked in IT for over 25 years and worked as a consultant for the past 12 years. I have worked to help two Silicon Valley managed service providers go from small, unknown shops to leaders in their market niche. As a specialist in client relations and technical sales, I have a better than 80% close rate and a proven track record of getting clients to commit to lucrative contracts all while maintaining a high-level of satisfaction. Now, I can help you to develop the skills to get more clients and keep your existing clients happy and paying.
Throughout my career, I have always been passionate about working with small businesses and helping entrepreneurs attain success. To that end, I decided to focus on helping smaller MSPs and consulting firms (especially, one or two person operations) be successful and learn how to compete with the "big firms." I believe that by following the right steps, you can build a successful IT consulting business and I want to help you do just that.
What Can I Do for You?
Do any of these questions describe you?
- Do you struggle with getting new clients? Are you are not sure how to get new leads?
- When you do get a lead, do you struggle to close the sale? Do you not want to feel like a "salesperson," but do not know how?
- Do you wish clients would just "understand" your value and sign up with much effort?
- Do you need help growing your business? Do you have all the tools in place that you need to develop and grow your business?
I can help you with sales and business development coaching so you can Get Clients and Build Your Business.
How about these:
- Do you struggle with having time to support your clients? Can you remember the last time you had a vacation?
- If one of your clients has a big project like an office move or a large migration, do you feel overwhelmed?
- Do you wish someone could help you, but you are afraid that if they do, they might steal your clients?
- Do you feel like you can't compete with the bigger MSPs?
I can provide project and temporary staffing to allow you to support your clients without worries.
If you want to know more, I invite you to check out my MSP Rescue website: