As a business development coach, I help small MSP owners get more clients and develop their businesses without cold calling or slimy marketing techniques. Do you know micro-MSP owners who would like to get more clients and build their business successfully?
I have worked in IT for over 25 years and worked as a consultant for the past 12 years. My IT career began briefly in Tucson, Arizona after I received my Master's degree in Information and Library Science from the University of Arizona. In 1992, I took an IT job in Tokyo, Japan and worked there at various IT jobs until 1999. Just before Y2K, I took an IT job in Columbus, Ohio and moved there. There I worked for a construction and real estate company, before making the move to a consulting company.
In 2010, I moved to Silicon Valley and have worked with three different managed service providers. At the most recent two, I helped these MSPs go from small, unknown shops to leaders in their market niche. As a specialist in client relations and technical sales, I have a better than 80% close rate and a proven track record of getting clients to commit to lucrative contracts all while maintaining a high-level of satisfaction. Now, I can help you to develop the skills to get more clients and keep your existing clients happy and paying.
Why I Started MSP Rescue
Throughout my career, I have always been passionate about working with small businesses and helping entrepreneurs attain success. To that end, I decided to focus on helping smaller MSPs and consulting firms (especially, one or two person operations) be successful and learn how to compete with the "big firms." I believe that by following the right steps, you can build a successful IT consulting business and I want to help you do just that.
In particular, I have learned that "selling" services, and especially IT services, is vastly different from selling products. Unfortunately, many sales books, seminars, and techniques are designed for selling products and do not translate well to selling services. I want to help IT consultants learn how to market and sell their services, so they can build successful MSP companies.
My Core Values
- Building a lasting relationship with your client is the key to long-term success.
- Trust is the most important element in the relationship. When trust is broken, the relationship is doomed.
- Integrity and honesty will set you apart from your competition.
- You have to know where you are going to get there. A failure to plan is a plan for failure.
- How you do one thing is how you do everything. You can't fake a successful mindset.
All of my solutions are designed on the "win-win-win" idea that all sides must benefit, otherwise it is not a viable solution.
- The MSP owner must benefit from the solution. This benefit can be financial gain (obviously the most important). However, my solutions are also designed to increase client satisfaction, trust, and loyalty, strengthening your relationship with the MSP clients. My client should easily see the value that I am providing.
- The MSP's client(s) must also benefit from the solution. Together, we will provide the best solution for all clients and their businesses at the best possible price. The value provided in the solution should be obvious to the MSP clientele.
- Finally, I must benefit from being a part of the solution as well. This benefit will typically be financial gain, but can also include increased visibility for my services, referrals, and the satisfaction of providing a high-level of service with absolute integrity.
A Final Word
If you want to know more, I invite you to sign up for a free consultation:
Build Your Business Strategy Session
Build Your Business Strategy Session